Open & closing dates
05/01/2020 to 05/14/2020
Spend scale & grade
$25.09 to $29.30 each hour
1 vacancy within the after location:
Relocation expenses reimbursed
Yes Relocation expenses might be compensated in the event that finding official determines the relocation is in the needs of this federal federal federal government.
This work is available to
Profession transition (CTAP, ICTAP, RPL)
Federal workers whom meet up with the concept of a “surplus” or “displaced” worker.
Category of international workers
Family relations of a federal worker or uniformed solution user that is, or ended up being, working offshore.
Federal workers – Competitive solution
Present or previous competitive solution federal workers.
People who have disabilities
Land & base administration
Specific present or term that is former short-term federal workers of a land or base management agency.
Peace Corps & AmeriCorps Vista
People qualified under an authority that is special in the list above, but defined within the federal hiring laws.
Clarification through the agency
See “Who May Apply” into the “Qualifications” part to learn more about that is eligible to make an application for this place.
Concerning the Position: capability to lead the work of others to add insuring that the task manufacturing of the led is in maintaining criteria, due dates, etc. Capacity to monitor and keep manager informed of work status, dilemmas and associated information.
This position is situated: 81st Readiness Division, region Maintenance Support Activity 148(AMSA), Knoxville, TN
Description regarding the performing Environment: tasks are done in a upkeep store environment.
- Moving on instructions received from store manager to employees
- Delegate projects by distinguishing instant tasks to be done
- Checking the progress of projects for compliance and accuracy with manager’s guidelines
- Supplying information to manager to keep him/her informed of present progress
- Doing more technical repairs on hefty equipment that is mobile
- Running automobiles to be able to look at the work of subordinates
- Performing repairs on various kinds of commercial, combat, tactical and support equipment that is automotive
- Providing guidance and advice to employees relating to the appropriate upkeep procedures
Periodic travel – the continuing company travel requirement is 5%.