We. Love. OKCupid. A-List.
I know that OKC as a niche site has its own share of problems, but from the entire this is definitely the membership that brings probably the most value, in my experience. We chose the $29.99 for half a year choice and unless We miraculously locate a relationship before it expires, i’ll be renewing it. A few of the plain items that A-List provides is:
- You can view who “likes” you (admittedly it is dumb the website hides this 100% free users, however it is good in order to notice it)
- Include more filters to your research (you can search by specific “questions” if you need, while the concerns are certainly one of my favorite aspects of OKC all together)
- INVISIBLE BROWSING: THE MAXIMUM INVENTION OKCUPID HAS EVER APPEAR WITH
- Extra message filters (instance: you can easily filter communications by way of a number that is specific of in to a filtered folder. This might be an element we have a complete large amount of benefit of. )
- Study receipts on communications
- Ad-free experience
- More message storage (this will come in really handy an individual copies and pastes the exact same message to you personally while they did a couple of months ago…with less storage space, you’d have actually deleted their message and forgot about them at this point)
- Power to improve your individual title ( perhaps perhaps perhaps not certain why this could be required but cool function we guess)
Truthfully, i might spend $29.99 for half a year of hidden browsing alone (don’t tell OKC I said that though).